Before making your purchase, please review the terms below. If you agree with the terms, you may proceed with your purchase. If you do not agree with the terms, you may exit this page and continue browsing the site. Here are the terms to consider:
- Copyright: All of the music downloaded from doorpostsongs.com is protected by copyright law.
- CCLI/CCS: It is your responsibility to know the privileges and limits of your CCLI and CCS License. CCLI definitely does not cover you for music that is not used for congregational worship.
- Initial Purchase: Your initial purchase with doorpostsongs.com entitles you to make up to five copies of any individual vocal or instrumental part (unless otherwise indicated). You are responsible to monitor how many part copies are printed.
- Permission to Copy: Each sheet music purchase entitles you to make five copies of any chord chart, vocal or instrumental part. If you need to make more than five copies (i.e., for a choir), you must purchase additional copy permission. If you need to make a copy of an audio track (i.e., for rehearsal) you much purchase additional copy permission. Additional copy licenses can be purchase via your My Account page. Copies for all chord charts, sheet music and audio tracks are $1.00 per copy.
- Download Source: Permission to copy audio tracks is only granted for tracks that are actually available for download sale from daveandjessray.com. We do not sell permission to copy audio tracks for files that you have purchased from any other company.
- Non-Transferable: Music from doorpostsongs.com is non-transferable and must not be shared with other churches or organizations. Churches with more than one campus must purchase separate music and/or a separate membership for each campus.
- Changing Churches: If you change churches, you are not permitted to take your music with you. Rather, you should register a new account for your new church, and include the new church’s CCLI License, then re-purchase the music you need for that church’s account.
- Lyrics: The lyrics included in doorpostsongs.com arrangements are copyright protected and cannot be changed without express permission from the copyright owner.
- Finale Files: If you purchase a Finale File and make any significant key changes or adaptions to the original arrangement, add the words “Adapted by ________” to the arranger credits below the existing credits. If credits are listed in a program or church bulletin, please include the same additional credit.
- Responsibility: In all cases, the customer is ultimately responsible for their copyright compliance and the legal ramifications of their copy activity.
For your protection, all personal information that we gather from your account is safely stored on our secure server. We will not sell or lend our contact list to any other business. All information is volunteered, and gathered for the purpose of serving you more effectively and efficiently.
We do not collect credit card information. All financial transactions are handled through our authorized, third-party merchant provider, Simplify.
By registering or leaving your email at daveandjessray.com, you consent to receive email communication directly from us for the purpose of informing you about our resources and services. All of our emails include an unsubscribe link, which you can easily click in order to discontinue receiving email communication from Dave & Jess Ray. Any personal information that is gathered on our website may be viewed and edited from your My Account page.
Questions? Contact Us!
Most of the products on our site are digital, and thus are not eligible for refunds. However, our commitment is to serve you, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have an issue with an arrangement or a resource, we will work with you to the best of our ability to correct it. If we have exhausted all options and cannot find a way to correct the issue, we will gladly give you a store credit for use on the site.
We cannot issue a refund for subscription cancellations that occur in the middle of a subscription period (monthly or yearly). However, we will keep the subscription active until the period has ended.
We regret that we cannot issue a refund for apparel that has been worn. If you desire a refund before wearing the apparel, please contact us. While you will be responsible for the shipping cost, we will gladly refund your purchase price once we receive the items back.
We regret that we cannot issue a refund for CDs that have been removed from the shrink wrap. If you desire a refund before opening the packaging, please contact us. While you will be responsible for the shipping cost, we will gladly refund your purchase price once we receive the items back.
No refunds will be issued after thirty days from the time of purchase.
Questions? Contact Us!
While most of our products are digital, we are happy to ship CDs, apparel, and other physical product. Remember that we are a small, family-run company. (In other words, it’s just us!) We will do our very best to ship within a few days of your order, but we cannot guarantee a shipping or arrival date.
We will ship wherever you are, using whatever company can get it there! However, the shipping cost we charge on our site is an average rate based on what it costs to ship products inside the United States. If you live outside the United States, we may contact you if the shipping cost greatly exceeds our average rate and arrange an additional shipping amount.
Once we have shipped your items we will send you a confirmation email with tracking information.
Questions? Contact Us!